WATCH: Browse with ease with the newly updated Qatar Living Classifieds
Formerly known as Qatar Living Items, the newly improved Classifieds section allows you to find what you are looking for effortlessly.
With a fresh new look and updated tools, the Classifieds section offers improved search and ad-posting experiences.
Browsing through the new categories, you can quickly identify where to search for your desired item due to the new multilevel structure and the associated icons.
The filters will further help you to narrow down your search and get the offers that suit you best.
Furthermore, Classifieds has a new swift search bar to find what you are looking for with just one click.
When browsing through the ads, you can now directly access the seller’s contact information straight from the ads list.
Check out the new features on Qatar Living Classifieds, and let us know what you think in the comments section below.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living
YouTube - qatarlivingofficial
This is some great feedback! Hopefully it gets implemented soon :)
- Better visual design and user friendly
- Better categorization of items - especially the subcatoegories
- Improved search (searching 'tv table' now displays tv tables not tvs and all tables like before!)
- Too many 'Promoted items' on the top (there should be max limit)
- Image deisplay in the ad have not improved (it should show the full image without clicking to enlarge, just like in the vhicle section)
- The refresh button was the candy, without it the website is boring
- Similar Classified on the bottom are still irrelivant to the ad i an checking.
They removed refresh button from classifieds now, that sucks!
In new feature how do we refresh the advertisement ?
Honestly, this seems like an answer to a question nobody asked. We could have quietly enhanced the search capability.
Besides, calling the section 'Classified' is not entirely correct since vehicles, properties, etc. are all "Classified" adverts.
Anyway, sometimes newcomers have this urge to fix what is not broken, and even worse are at times blessed by their managers to do so.