Delicious and healthy Kale Salad recipe by The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa
If you are looking for some tasty and healthy salad recipes for the whole family, you must try out the Kale Salad recipe by The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa.
It is very easy to prepare and incredibly versatile. All you need to do is:
Blanched Kale - 0.7 kg.
Rocket Leaves - 0.035 kg.
Frisee Lettuce - 0.035 kg.
Green Apple - 0.01 kg.
Pomegranate Seeds - 0.005 kg.
Cherry Tomato - 0.005 kg.
Pumpkin Seeds - 0.001 kg.
Sunflower Seeds - 0.001 kg.
Honey-Mint Dressing - 0.05 lt.
Ingredients for Honey-Mint Dressing:
Honey - 0.03 kg.
Yellow Mustard - 0.03 kg.
Apple Vinegar - 0.075 kg.
Corn Oil - 0.15 kg.
Mint Leaves – 7 Pc.
How to prepare Blanched Kale?
- Heat water with salt, when it boiled, add the kale (only leaves) and blanch it for a few seconds.
- Transfer to a bowl with water and ice.
- Using the vegetable dried, spin the lettuce and reserve it in a container with tissue paper to absorb all the water.
- Covert with cling film and reserve it.
How to prepare Honey-Mint-Dressing?
- Weight all the ingredients, place them in a jar (no oil).
- Using the hand blender, emulsify with the corn oil and rectify the flavor.
- Reserve it in the chiller.
Cut apple in small cubes, and cherry tomatoes in coins.Using a bowl, mix the lettuce, seeds, and apple. Add salt, pepper and mix it properly. Add dressing then the protein (as per request) and mix it. Decorate with cherry tomatoes, flowers, and micro-herbs.
Go on! Enjoy the healthy dish on the table with your family.
Here's everything you need to know about the virus, including ways to protect yourself.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living