Soy Glazed Short-Ribs recipe by JW Marriott Marquis City Center Doha
If you are looking for a unique and juicy Short-Ribs recipe, then you might as well try out the Soy-Glazed Short-Ribs recipe by JW Marriott Marquis City Center Doha.
All you need to do is:
Beef short ribs - 5.00
Garlic peeled and sliced - 0.13 kg
Shallot, peeled and sliced - 0.17 kg
Onion peeled and sliced - 1.10 kg
Guero chili, peeled and sliced - 0.06 kg
Scallion cut in batons - 0.14 kg
Pear large dice - 0.69 kg
Lemongrass, bruised and sliced thin - 0.34 kg
Star anise - 0.01 kg
Soy sauce lite (lower sodium) - 0.06 kg
Honey - 0.28 gr
Ginger peeled and sliced - 0.209 kg
Panko - 0.300 kg
Olive oil - 0.375 lit
Salt - 0.008
Dry rosemary - 0.010 kg
Yellow celery leaves - 0.150 kg
Apple-jalapeno puree - 1.000 per ser
Green apple (a la minute julienne) - 0.450 kg
Fleur de sel - 0.040 kg
Green Thai chili, minced - 0.015 kg
- In a pan at high heat, sear unseasoned short ribs in corn oil until it turns golden brown on all sides.
- Drain and place in deep gastro - pans.
- In a saucepan, caramelize the onions, shallot, and garlic in corn oil until its deeply caramelized. Distribute it evenly in gastro - pans. Combine all the remaining but water and distribute between pans. Cover it with water, using only what is needed to cover the ribs.
- Cover with aluminum and cook at 160°C until its completely tender (about 4.5 hours).
- Remove bones and allow them to cool in the liquid. Remove ribs and strain braising liquid.
- Reduce by 1/2 strain again and keep it ready to serve.
- Sauté Panko and salt in olive oil until it turns golden, mix in chili and rosemary, and blot well on paper towels. Store at room temperature in an airtight container until needed.
- Put a rib in a small sauté pan with 170g of braising liquid. Bring to a simmer on top of the range, then put in 203°C and baste every two minutes until the rib is hot, well caramelized, and glazed.
- Serve it per picture with puree, fresh apple, and celery leaves
Go on! Enjoy the meal on the table with your family.
Here's everything you need to know about the virus, including ways to protect yourself.
Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living