4500 qar +

By Love_lost

hello folks

plz help me out, m offered a 4500 qar salary P/M. Company will provide accomodation and transport, i am 26 and single. plz tell me is it a good salary to start a career in middle east ? will i b able to save some money ?

(from India)

thanks in advance.

By Love_lost• 7 years 11 months ago.
Love_lost

THANKS everyone for the comments,,,

By Rip Cord• 7 years 11 months ago.
Rip Cord

I don't think Allah got the job for him, I think he did it on his own.

Not a bad package for someone with little experience.

By sawadazam• 7 years 11 months ago.
sawadazam

Thanks ALLAH that you got a job !! Engineers are struggling for a job and with such salaries !! With a BA/LLB degree this is best you could made in Qatar. You can save around 30-40k INR per months with this Salary.

By Love_lost• 7 years 11 months ago.
Love_lost

thanks guys...mine is an admin job in a MNC,,, one year experience is what i have. i wanted to know if this a good start in middle east, not really thinking of marriage till 30. although m BALLB without any degree in management, which i may pursue later.

By Antony Fernando• 7 years 11 months ago.
Antony Fernando

Good to start with if you are in a lower/middle management admin/clerical job. Make sure about your contract tenure before you sign it. Having a new rule in place, companies are making open contract (5 years) which won't let you move even when you find a better offer. All the best.

By iibrahimeverbrite• 7 years 11 months ago.
iibrahimeverbrite

its good salary to start your carrier , as I have been working in Doha more than four years but still I didn't get that much salary . only 3000.00 is people are giving salary for non experience gulf person ..accept n get experience here.....good luck..

By faraz Khan• 7 years 11 months ago.
faraz Khan

May I know ur Profession Dicipline & Position for which you are offering ?? I will give you appropriate answer once you answer my question.

By mango@enjoy2• 7 years 11 months ago.
mango@enjoy2

accept n get experience here.....good luck..

By newexpatqatar• 7 years 11 months ago.
newexpatqatar

Come & get some GCC experience !! Do not expect higher salaries without local exp. here

By urstrulyash• 7 years 11 months ago.
urstrulyash

Dear, it depends on your qualification and experience. And most importantly, your requirements.

By mast kalandar• 7 years 11 months ago.
mast kalandar

It depends on job experience in india and GCC expereince as well I think good salary If you are coming new to middle east

By muhammad yasir siddiqui• 7 years 11 months ago.
muhammad yasir siddiqui

it depends upon your qualification you didnt mention anything...

By shahahs• 7 years 11 months ago.
shahahs

this will be a good start for you. you can try for the best later. catch it. best of luck

By carfreak• 7 years 11 months ago.
carfreak

It would cost you on an average QAR 1,500 for food, telephone, internet. Now you need to decide if 3000k savings a month is good. Also, if you intent to get married soon as you are 26 years old, this salary is no way close to minimum requirement for family visa.

More from Qatar Living

Trendy ice creams to try in Qatar

Trendy ice creams to try in Qatar

This summer 2022, try out the most trending ice creams in Qatar. Check out the ones listed here!
Things you can buy at Dragon Mart

Things you can buy at Dragon Mart

Right from a pin to a variety of unique furniture, Dragon Mart has it all. Visit Dragon mart this Eid Al Adha 2022 and shop to your heart's delight.
Restaurants with live music in Qatar

Restaurants with live music in Qatar

With the gastronomical journey elevating its standards in the country, we're always on the look for new and exciting finds in Qatar. Good food, good company, and good music is a combo that we all love - here's a round-up of some restaurants in Qatar that play live music
5 Air Conditioned Open Spaces in Doha

5 Air Conditioned Open Spaces in Doha

Qatar is one of the world's fastest-warming regions with fierce heat. With temperatures soaring to (enter temp) usually, certain activities tend to become a tedious task - especially if outdoors. But, life must go on and we are witnessing Qatar aim to air-condition the outdoor marketplaces, streets, and even outdoor malls, so we can enjoy a nice breeze during activities. Here are some spots to keep an eye out for especially during the summer.
Go swimming in your local pool in Qatar

Go swimming in your local pool in Qatar

Beat the heat this summer and enjoy your holidays in these swimming pools in Qatar
Places to buy fruit cakes in Qatar

Places to buy fruit cakes in Qatar

Wondering where to buy the best fruit cakes in Qatar? Here are some of the best places you can get fruit cakes from.
Entertainment centers for kids in Qatar

Entertainment centers for kids in Qatar

Wondering where to take your kids this summer? Here's a fun list of entertainment centers for kids in Qatar!
Reasons to visit Al Wakra Central Market in Qatar

Reasons to visit Al Wakra Central Market in Qatar

The Al Wakra Central Market offers livestock and fodder, in addition to a variety of traditional items, fruits & vegetables, accessories, and so much more!