4500 qar +

By Love_lost

hello folks

plz help me out, m offered a 4500 qar salary P/M. Company will provide accomodation and transport, i am 26 and single. plz tell me is it a good salary to start a career in middle east ? will i b able to save some money ?

(from India)

thanks in advance.

COVID-19 Banner
By Love_lost• 7 years 4 months ago.
Love_lost

THANKS everyone for the comments,,,

By Rip Cord• 7 years 4 months ago.
Rip Cord

I don't think Allah got the job for him, I think he did it on his own.

Not a bad package for someone with little experience.

By sawadazam• 7 years 4 months ago.
sawadazam

Thanks ALLAH that you got a job !! Engineers are struggling for a job and with such salaries !! With a BA/LLB degree this is best you could made in Qatar. You can save around 30-40k INR per months with this Salary.

By Love_lost• 7 years 4 months ago.
Love_lost

thanks guys...mine is an admin job in a MNC,,, one year experience is what i have. i wanted to know if this a good start in middle east, not really thinking of marriage till 30. although m BALLB without any degree in management, which i may pursue later.

By Antony Fernando• 7 years 4 months ago.
Antony Fernando

Good to start with if you are in a lower/middle management admin/clerical job. Make sure about your contract tenure before you sign it. Having a new rule in place, companies are making open contract (5 years) which won't let you move even when you find a better offer. All the best.

By iibrahimeverbrite• 7 years 4 months ago.
iibrahimeverbrite

its good salary to start your carrier , as I have been working in Doha more than four years but still I didn't get that much salary . only 3000.00 is people are giving salary for non experience gulf person ..accept n get experience here.....good luck..

By faraz Khan• 7 years 4 months ago.
faraz Khan

May I know ur Profession Dicipline & Position for which you are offering ?? I will give you appropriate answer once you answer my question.

By mango@enjoy2• 7 years 4 months ago.
mango@enjoy2

accept n get experience here.....good luck..

By newexpatqatar• 7 years 4 months ago.
newexpatqatar

Come & get some GCC experience !! Do not expect higher salaries without local exp. here

By urstrulyash• 7 years 4 months ago.
urstrulyash

Dear, it depends on your qualification and experience. And most importantly, your requirements.

By mast kalandar• 7 years 4 months ago.
mast kalandar

It depends on job experience in india and GCC expereince as well I think good salary If you are coming new to middle east

By muhammad yasir siddiqui• 7 years 4 months ago.
muhammad yasir siddiqui

it depends upon your qualification you didnt mention anything...

By shahahs• 7 years 4 months ago.
shahahs

this will be a good start for you. you can try for the best later. catch it. best of luck

By carfreak• 7 years 4 months ago.
carfreak

It would cost you on an average QAR 1,500 for food, telephone, internet. Now you need to decide if 3000k savings a month is good. Also, if you intent to get married soon as you are 26 years old, this salary is no way close to minimum requirement for family visa.

More from Qatar Living

Qatar Museum launches into the new year with a compelling January programme

Qatar Museum launches into the new year with a compelling January programme

The programme includes art workshops, gallery visits, and training that inspire creative interaction among the local community
Mental health during the pandemic should be prioritized: Experts

Mental health during the pandemic should be prioritized: Experts

Research studies and surveys conducted by experts depict a sharp rise in anxiety and depressive cases among people. Experts have stressed that it is crucial to take care of one’s emotional well-being too, apart from physical health.
FIFA World Cup 2022 group stage draw in to happen in April

FIFA World Cup 2022 group stage draw in to happen in April

The Fifa Committee has announced the dates for the very first opening match of the FIFA World Cup 2022
Katara Announces Second Edition of Arabian Horse Festival

Katara Announces Second Edition of Arabian Horse Festival

Katara reveals the three categories of the Festival: Arabian Peninsula Horse Show: Arabian Horse Auction, and the Title Show. The festival will kickstart from 2 February, 2022
B4 Development makes giant strides in 2021

B4 Development makes giant strides in 2021

FIFA World Cup™ legacy programme continues to support the development of behavioural science across the region
Travel and Return Policies Updated by MoPH

Travel and Return Policies Updated by MoPH

The Ministry of Public Health has updated the country lists on the 28th of December based on Covid-19 risks and the Travel and Return Policy. The updates will come into effect at 7 pm on January 1, 2022.
Katara Announces Movie Screenings at Al Thuraya Planetarium

Katara Announces Movie Screenings at Al Thuraya Planetarium

The Cultural Village Foundation - Katara has announced movie screenings at the Al Thuraya Planetarium that showcase various aspects of astronomy
Top 5 New Year's Resolutions 2022

Top 5 New Year's Resolutions 2022

With 2022 just around the corner, we're all wrapping up the remaining bits of 2021, QL's team has their very own New Year's Resolution that we plan to keep and convince others to join too!