how much i can save in qar2500

By praghu8

Dear sir
i have got the job in qatar and salary is qar2500 . whre they are providing the accomidation and transport only i have to spend for food. i dont know that how much i ahve to spend on food for single , so plz if you can provide the deatail i can think about accepting the job

By anonymous• 12 years 10 months ago.
anonymous

Hello raghu ji,

If you are married and has to send money to india,then you will hardly save 500qar,coz,if you get sick the medical expenses is high,ask your company to give everything as per labor law and 2500 salary.

Good luck!

By anonyalkult• 12 years 10 months ago.
Rating: 5/5
anonyalkult

It is not about savings you should worry about with QR 2500. The savings will be just enough to pay your flight ticket and buy sweets for your loved ones in your home country. It is about your future. If you are young and fresh, and is trying to start a career and looking for gaining some valuable job experience, then you need not worry about salary. Only thing is make sure that this job meet this objective, or you HAVE to look somewhere else.

By Las Vegas• 12 years 10 months ago.
Rating: 5/5
Las Vegas

If you join the cooking providers, our employees pay around 300 Dhs/month, you will need 200 Dhs/month for entertainment so net saving 2000 dhs/month.

By alsboy• 12 years 10 months ago.
alsboy

It's actually your choice, if you decide to eat a meal that would cost you 30/- Qar, i don't think you would have much to save. But there are resturants that do offer meals under 15/-Qar which is the most economical one. Now as per your salary, you would know much better about how much you would have to spend on meals...

More from Qatar Living

Trendy ice creams to try in Qatar

Trendy ice creams to try in Qatar

This summer 2022, try out the most trending ice creams in Qatar. Check out the ones listed here!
Things you can buy at Dragon Mart

Things you can buy at Dragon Mart

Right from a pin to a variety of unique furniture, Dragon Mart has it all. Visit Dragon mart this Eid Al Adha 2022 and shop to your heart's delight.
Restaurants with live music in Qatar

Restaurants with live music in Qatar

With the gastronomical journey elevating its standards in the country, we're always on the look for new and exciting finds in Qatar. Good food, good company, and good music is a combo that we all love - here's a round-up of some restaurants in Qatar that play live music
5 Air Conditioned Open Spaces in Doha

5 Air Conditioned Open Spaces in Doha

Qatar is one of the world's fastest-warming regions with fierce heat. With temperatures soaring to (enter temp) usually, certain activities tend to become a tedious task - especially if outdoors. But, life must go on and we are witnessing Qatar aim to air-condition the outdoor marketplaces, streets, and even outdoor malls, so we can enjoy a nice breeze during activities. Here are some spots to keep an eye out for especially during the summer.
Go swimming in your local pool in Qatar

Go swimming in your local pool in Qatar

Beat the heat this summer and enjoy your holidays in these swimming pools in Qatar
Places to buy fruit cakes in Qatar

Places to buy fruit cakes in Qatar

Wondering where to buy the best fruit cakes in Qatar? Here are some of the best places you can get fruit cakes from.
Entertainment centers for kids in Qatar

Entertainment centers for kids in Qatar

Wondering where to take your kids this summer? Here's a fun list of entertainment centers for kids in Qatar!
Reasons to visit Al Wakra Central Market in Qatar

Reasons to visit Al Wakra Central Market in Qatar

The Al Wakra Central Market offers livestock and fodder, in addition to a variety of traditional items, fruits & vegetables, accessories, and so much more!