Current Company blocked by CID now I can change my Employer to New Company

By Shyamkatawal

Hi all

can anybody advise me for the following matter:

I am currently working with an employer for more than 1.9 years and want to change my job. I have signed a contract with the new employer and my previous employer has also given me the NOC and have signed the change of sponsorship document. Now, my previous company is blocked by CID. on this suitation can we change the sponshorship. 

Anybody please help me out in this situation. Thanks



Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

Log in or register to post comments