By anoopammu



my wife got job in HMC , and she gotworking vissa also, when we chek the vissa her date of birth is can we re correct this mistake? she was under my sponsorship in family visit, when she get wok vissa visit vissa still active in my there only exit option to cancel visit vissa?...........please tell the correct solution for theses my 2 problems


Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

By acchabaccha• 1 week 2 days ago.

It is simple. Take a copy of the visa and her passport to the passport and immigration office and they will do the correction immediately. As for your second query, I guess she will need to exit Qatar and return on the work visa. However, you can check on this when you are at the immigration office.

Log in or register to post comments

Revel in the world of Chocolate, Tea and Coffee at the CTC Festival 2019

Gear up for the biggest chocolate, tea and coffee festival coming your way later this month!

WATCH: Enjoy a Premier Inn Doha Education City Staycation

Whether it's business or leisure, Premier Inn Doha Education City offers one of the city's most affordable Staycations.

UN scrutinizes siege nations’ violations of the rights of Qatari Students

The United Nations is investigating violations against the rights of hundreds of Qatari students who were prevented from continuing their education in the siege countries after the blockade imposed on Qatar.

Qatar to export dairy and poultry products by end of the year

With Qatar nearing its full self-sufficiency target in food production, the Ministry of Municipality and Environment has announced that it would start exporting dairy and poultry products by year end.