need information about job changing?

By Jayakumargosangi

here in qatar im working in a compay. my contract is Unlimited. now im completed one year and 4 months. 

if i resign in my company, can i freely come to qatar on another company visa or i have ban for 4 years? please let me know. thanking you

Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

By Molten Metal• 5 months 1 week ago.
Molten Metal

We need to stick to the first one.

By rajeev86_p• 5 months 1 week ago.

I do not know how reliable but many people tell - u can resign, exit from company by cancelling RP. Travel back to home country and then ask your employer to apply for your visa(note- he should have your nationality visa)

By Molten Metal• 5 months 2 weeks ago.
Molten Metal

Better carry on there for total 3 years, at one place.

Log in or register to post comments