sponsoring an illegitimate child using my maiden name

Kristine Zamora-Ramirez
By Kristine Zamora...

i am a nurse and soon will be in qatar. i have a son who is an illegitimate child. he is already 10 years old and using my maiden name as his surname. the father in birth certificate was not declared (unknown). i am already married last 2015 and we have a daughter. i am planning to bring my family as well in qatar. my basic salary can sponsor a family. can i bring my son as well even he is using my maiden name and can go to school in qatar?

Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

By GodFather.• 11 months 1 week ago.

yes you can, one of my child doesn't have the same surname as me, it wasn't a problem.

By Molten Metal• 11 months 1 week ago.
Molten Metal

Kris, Talk to the professional visa guidance office Sheen Services Doha, Hope they will guide your the right channel. Wish you good luck & capability. !! My prayers are with you !!

By Mary Catherine• 11 months 1 week ago.
Mary Catherine

Talk to your employer's PRO for advice on this. He should be able to properly advise you on the procedures and requirements to sponsor your son. It has been done in the past to my knowledge, but I don't know any details and I suspect it may take time and perseverance. Good luck

Log in or register to post comments