WATCH: Qatar Living thanks you for making 2018 amazing!

WATCH: Qatar Living thanks you for making 2018 amazing!

By QL Videos

2018 was an eventful year, to say the least, and here at Qatar Living we want to say a big thank you to all our users and partners that made this year amazing.

We have a diverse team that works hard to bring you relevant content for and about Qatar, but none of it would be possible without your interaction and appreciation. 

A very Happy New Year to all you QLers out there, we're sending our thanks and love. Have a great 2019!

Make sure to check out our social media to keep track of the latest content.
Instagram - @qatarliving
Twitter - @qatarliving
Facebook - Qatar Living

Ratings calculated automatically using technology developed at QCRI and MIT.

Click here to learn more.

By Mohammedabbas443• 5 months 2 weeks ago.
Mohammedabbas443

iam big fan of QATAR LIVING,because i got JOB from that only....

thanQ QATARLIVING....I LOVE U

By mohdata• 5 months 2 weeks ago.
mohdata

Thank you and lots of love to you too QL; I've been in love with this site since it started in 2009 and you guys have come a long way since then; i wake up and after my email, this is the second site i visit each morning; even before the formula one and automotive sites; i check out cars I'm not going to buy, i look at properties i don't need, click on articles im not interested in and read posts/comments i rarely reply to; its just a habit now to be a QLer and its great :-) i sometimes complain about things on the site and act unpleasant but that's only because i want QL to be even better than it already is and for it to impress anyone that visits it so hope you guys don't mind me :-) best of luck and wishing the team lots more progress and success :-)

Education City Golf Club's Centre of Excellence advances golf development in the region

Education City Golf Club's Centre of Excellence advances golf development in the region

If you’re looking to hone your golfing skills or simply wishing to experience this highly-engrossing sport, Education City Golf Club’s Center of Excellence is the place for you!
MOI arrests 7-member gang in counterfeit currency scam

MOI arrests 7-member gang in counterfeit currency scam

Seven individuals with four bags of counterfeit currencies have been held by officials at the Economic and Cyber Crimes Combating Department at the Ministry of Interior.
HH the Amir arrives in Tajikistan to participate in CICA summit

HH the Amir arrives in Tajikistan to participate in CICA summit

HH the Amir Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani joined the opening session of the 5th summit of Conference on Interaction and Confidence-Building Measures in Asia held at Navruz Palace, Dushanbe, earlier today.
UN Court rejects UAE claim against Qatar

UN Court rejects UAE claim against Qatar

The highest UN court has rejected a request by the United Arab Emirates for immediate measures to be imposed on Qatar over alleged racial discrimination between the two nations.