I am an Electrical Engineer with 10+ Years of Experience (QATAR / UAE / IND) in all phases of construction for Government & Private sectors. Experience includes handling projects like Commercial and Residential buildings, which includes in Electromechanical Projects MEP, Facility Maintenance, Switchgears and Technical Services.
· Responsible for all site executions, site progress (monthly/weekly), man power arrangements.
· Responsible for taking care of SITE/QC work for Small Power system , Lighting system with DALI control / GRMS control , Fire Alarm system , Emergency light system , Lightning protection system , BMS , AV & DATA system, Security system AND Cable Pulling.
· Overviewing Submittals, Shop drawing, As Built.
· Preparation of Method of Statement / Inspection Test Plan & Material submittal and finalizing the comments with compliance.
· Preparing QA/QC monthly report & assisting auditing team and QS team.
· Good knowledge in (SLD, Schematic Power, and Control wiring, MEP Shop and Layout, ELV, Electrical Duct, HVAC Duct, Industrial, Automation,) Drawings.
· Coordinating for preparation of shop drawing, as built, ID drawing and RCP drawings.
· Coordinating with Main-Contractor and Consultant.
· Technical Inspection, Execution, and Safety Supervision of PPM, CM, Project O&M, and T&C Activities and Update the Technical, Submission, and Requirement Reports.
· LV / HV Panels, Quality Check, Testing, Modification, and Installation procedures.
· Attend minutes of meetings and all site walks with the main contractor, consultant and client.
· Responsible for Shutdowns, Disconnection and Recovery of pocket / substation, Replacement of RMU or additional RMU / Transformers.
· Installation for all Substation and Pocket Substation.
· Responsible for Installation & Termination of Panels like; MV, LV and ELV panels and also for Transformers, Generators, ATS, CBP, UPS, MCC, DDC.
· Responsible for handing over of buildings and snags completion.
Seeking an opportunity to work with an organization that will provide a platform to utilize my technical skills and enrich my knowledge to help in the process of organizational and self-growth.
Further please view my CV, have more details and my career experiences. If there is a vacancy position, suitable for my qualifications, please consider and contact me.
And I am looking forward to your valuable reply.
Expected Salary - As per company norms
Visa Type - RP QATAR & SAUDI 1 YEAR MULTIPLE
NOC - Available (If Required)
Driving License – Available (QATAR / UAE / INDIA / INTERNATIONAL)
Availability of joining – Immediate
Phone No. - 00974 30225586