1. Executive Secretary (Female)
We are seeking an exceptional Bilingual Secretary to join our company. This role will be responsible for administrative and office support activities.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
- Preparing letters, reports, memos and other documents using MS Word processing.
- Planning, coordinating and evaluating workloads to meet project requirements through effective time management.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing memos, letters, submissions and reports to determine significance and taking action as required.
- Creating, transcribing and distributing meeting agenda and minutes.
- Filing and retrieving project documents, records and reports.
2.) Home Care Nurse (Female)
- Provides comprehensive nursing care in the community setting that assists client to achieve optimum health and quality of life.
- Monitoring of blood glucose levels, and providing teaching and support for client and family.
- Evaluate nursing assessment prior to providing in-home care.
- Keep up to date current trends and knowledge in providing quality healthcare to patient.
- Plan and implement nutrition-based diet plan for patient in consultation with physicians.
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patient’s conditions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Education: A four-year BScN is required. Additional degrees/certificates may be preferred or required.
Work Experience: a. Minimum three (3) years’ experience community based nursing practice b. demonstrated sound clinical nursing knowledge and experience in providing direct client care.
3.) Company Cleaners (Male / Female)