We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures to support the financial structure.
- Manage all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, GL and process payroll in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statements
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen financial structure
- Act as a point of contact between company bankers and the company itself.
- Manage all credit facilities (LC, overdraft, term loans, and refinancing) of the company.
- Proven working experience
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user in Tally.ERP
- Passion for detail and ability to explain them.
- In-depth knowledge of the entire finance function.
- A teamworking and positive attitude.
- Good personality.
- Good ability to motivate, develop, and manage team and efficiently to work with them.
- Technical & functional skills in financial accounting.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent work ethics
- Indian national within Qatar
- Holder of valid work RP in Qatar with NOC
- Holder of Qatar driving license
- Posses his own car
- Has accomodation
All resumes to be sent to email@example.com