Experienced in all aluminum & glass works (doors, windows, curtain walls, glass room, facade).
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and documents to prepare comprehensive cost estimates.
- Evaluating quantities as per the scope of works from the drawings.
- Checking window schedule, BOQ, and section details.
- Follow up with suppliers / sub-contractors for the best price.
- Coordination with the Design & Structural team to get the conceptual drawing/structural calculations.
- Cost estimation of the complete system, preparing, finalizing, submitting quotations, and obtaining customer acceptance.
- Preparation of technical compliance while submitting the commercial proposal.
- Prepare quotations for tender/ongoing projects.
- Reviewing and generating shop drawings/section details,preparing final position drawings & quantities.
- Review design options and recommend the best solution, and select and finalize the systems.
- Calculate material quantity requirements and prepare material take-off.
- The role is responsible in prepare portions of contract proposal estimates, including calculation of material quantity requirements, preparation of routine estimating data, and
production of drawings & documents.