Roles & Responsibilities
1. Receive materials following established IMS procedure.
2. Maintains inventory (materials movement) through SAP. Reconcile stocks inventory during month end with the Finance Team ensuring that variances are investigated and closed.
3. Prepare purchase requisitions for the replacement of recurrent stocks.
4. Handle and store materials based on established warehousing categories with special attention to the management of hazardous products such those that may produce spontaneous combustion, toxicity, rapid deterioration, contamination, etc.
5. Develop an efficient system to control the lending of tools.
6. Maintains stored materials, especially special equipment and instruments following supplier specifications.
7. Conduct daily inspection of the materials being kept and the general condition of the warehouse.
8. Operate equipment necessary for handling, lifting, moving of materials, such as forklift or other lifting equipment.
9. Supervises the discharge of diesel fuel.
Coordinate with the maintenance engineers on the maintenance of certain machineries and equipment while in the care of the store.