The Finance Manager will play a crucial role in our finance department, ensuring our financial planning, decision-making, and control systems are accurate, effective, and in line with business objectives and industry best practices.
· Manage the financial planning and reporting of the company. This includes budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
· Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the company.
· Evaluate and advise on the financial impact of long-range planning and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
· Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
· Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
· Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
· Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
· Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, and annual budgets.
· Coordinate the company's financial planning, debt financing, and budget management functions.
· Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.