DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Study tender documents including drawings, project specification, BOQ, scope of work, contract details and conditions.
• Preparing tender study report by analyzing the scope of work.
• Study tender BOQ, quantities take off, sending enquiries to the / subcontractors vendors to get competitive quotations.
• Implement tender strategy as communicated by proposals / estimation manager.
• Liaise with construction / operations team to establish execution / method statements and reflect the same in estimation.
• Establish direct cost resources required to execute various activities.
• Prepare man hour calculations for various activities.
• Preparing technical clarifications to client for discrepancies in tender documents after reviewing. Incorporating the changes after response.
• Participate in pre- tender meetings, site visits and preparing site visit report to analyze the project scope of work.
• Analyze vendor technical offers and commercial as well in view of project specifications and standards.
• Preparing comparative statements to analyze and select the most appropriate vendors and subcontractors.
• Prepare vendors cost comparative study report to get financial selection of vendors/ subcontractor & price.
• Preparing required bid documents includes commercial and technical submittals.
• Collect all vendors’ technical data sheets, vendor’s specification, drawings and compile in line with tender documents to prepare technical bid submission.
• Preparing coordinating post tender technical clarifications and commercial as well.
• Coordinating with vendor post tender clarification to technical qualifications.
• Assist the management for post tender commercial negotiations with client and vendors as well to reach competitive pricing.