· Building displays and ensures our products to have the correct look and feel on the shelves of our customer's supermarkets.
· Replenishing the displays in a timely manner and rotating of all products in stores.
· Plan, coordinate and install promotional displays in retail stores, and displays that follow seasonal change and current promotions offered by the retailer.
· Responsible for the layout, display lighting and any other visual aspects of an in–store promotion.
· Monitoring sales and identifying any losses or stock wastage
· Responsible for product appearance and supply in various stores throughout their designated geographic area. By working closely with both suppliers and manufacturers, you make certain that the promotion of specific products and services will increase sales over a period of time.
· Check, organize and replenish shelves.
· Check and remove expiry, damaged and apply FEFO
· Display the delivery on shelves & display as Planogram.
· Cleaning, fixing price tags and organizing back door storage.
· Daily Dashboard to track aligned KPIs.
· Daily Mails to sales team to report visit KPIs.
· Measure and record the share of shelf.
· Receive deliveries.
· Competition Report
· Initiative tracking and reporting.
· Inventory (stock) reporting.
· Freshness tracking and reporting.
· Pricing Report.