Security Guard is responsible for protecting a person, organization or asset in the case of an incident. Their duties include monitoring a specific area, evicting trespassers, and writing reports detailing any occurrences during their shift.
You should be prompt, honest detailed-oriented, professional, and analytical. You have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate quantitative data to decision-makers.
· Patrolling and monitoring activities on the company’s premises regularly to discourage criminals and ensure the environment is safe and secure.
· Evicting trespassers and violators and detaining perpetrators while following legal protocols before relevant authorities arrive to take over.
· Controlling the entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and vehicles according to protocols
· Monitoring surveillance cameras to watch out for any disruptions or unlawful activities.
· Providing detailed reports on daily activities and any incidents that may have occurred to management.
· Testing security systems and, if needed, operating X-ray machines and metal detectors
· Using provided communication devices such as two-way radios in a clear and concise manner
· Performing CPR or first aid (with certification mandatory)
· Should be able to read, write and speak in English. Spoken Arabic would be added advantage.
· Should hold experience of minimum 2 years as Security Guard in Corporate Office.
Walk-in for interview with below mentioned documents to The Bridge Company
1st Floor, Office # 10, Buzwair Building, Adjacent to Power House Gym, Salwa Road, Doha, Qatar
Walkin Timings: 9am - 12noon & 3pm - 4pm
Please carry a copy of your Resume, vaccination certificate, Passport copy, QID copy and education documents and Valid NOC to transfer sponsorship.
We seek local candidates only, who can join immediately and should be ready to transfer sponsorship.
Candidates on Spouse or Family visa may not apply.
Please share resume and all above said documents to email@example.com