Job/Position Main Scope: Provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the General Manager and Accounts Manager. Help reduce manager’s work load, implement systems and procedures that make the business operations more effective and efficient. Often trusted to take the initiative and deal with enquiries on the manager’s behalf.
Pre-requisite skills & Training:
1- Computer efficient (Microsoft Office)
2- Typing skills
ACCOUNTING Duties & Responsibilities:
• Day to day bookkeeping including processing bank transactions,
• Assist in Monthly Bank reconciliations
• Assist in monthly general ledger reconciliations and sub-ledger reconciliations.
• Sent statement of accounts to suppliers / customers
• Timely execution of tasks required to achieve the departments short term strategic goals.
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Handling the Fixed Asset Register
What we’re looking for:
• Experience with accounting software
• 2+ years relevant finance experience
• Experience in working in a growing team
• Well organised and strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Reliable and proactive
ADMINISTRATIVE Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
2. Greeting visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner
3. Screen visitors or callers to have access to managers or refer them to another department within the organization
4. Preparation of correspondences, reports, and other documents as requested
5. Handle incoming calls for General Manager/ Accounts Manager and redirect them accordingly
6. Manage incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages
7. Provide administrative support to the General Manager and Accounts Manager
8. Manage the General manager calendar, travel schedules and expense claims
9. Maintain the integrity of company’s sensitive information
10. Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member
11. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
12. Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
13. Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and reordering when necessary
14. Respond to public inquiries
15. Provide word-processing and secretarial support
16. Type confidential documents on a word processing system
17. Preparation of correspondences, reports, and other documents as requested.
18. Coordinates with Supplier and Freight forwarder for Shipments/ Logistic coordination.
Perform additional tasks as required