· Operate Company vehicle and address customer issues proactively while representing the Company in a professional manner at all times.
· Use extensive knowledge of the area and destinations to determine most appropriate route.
· Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
· Loads, transports, and unloads products to customers within a designated area.
· Perform general facility up-keep, maintenance and organization including shop tools, equipment, and vehicles
· Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.) based on service manuals requirements and daily scheduled transportation needs.
· Record mileage and expenses incurred during driving duties and reports to appropriate personnel for processing.
· Maintain an accurate log for all transportation assignments.