1. Collects the list of the products being promoted in the leaflets/flyers from all the Buyers and reminds occasionally about deadlines
2. Tracks the collection of samples from the suppliers for the photo shooting
3. Communicates and gives to IT the list of promotion items for price changes
4. Works with the IT Team in completing data for the analysis reports of the promotional activities
COMMERCIAL & STORE OPERATIONS:
6. Contributes to the definition of the promotional calendar, as well as, the theme and content of each leaflet
7. Contributes ideas about the design/layout of the flyers and Store POS Materials
8. Involves self in the creation and implementation of the promo mechanics inside the store
9. Prepares and submits Promo Analysis Reports
10. Communicates the promotional contents, mechanics and implementation activities to the stores
11. Performs other tasks and duties delegated by the Line Manager
VISUAL DEPT. AND ADMINISTRATION:
12. Supervises the activities of the Visual dept. and makes sure progress is done as per the timing to meet the deadline/s
13. Makes sure that the promotional items are properly and promptly handed-over for website and social media updates
14. Coordinates with Admin. on any legal matters (licensing and/or any commercial rules and regulations pertaining to Company’s promotion activities.
16. Coordinates with printing and advertising agencies regarding the scheduling of the release of each leaflet
17. Contacts other media resources such as newspaper, radio, etc. for extended media campaigns
18. Negotiates prices of services provided by accredited Third Party Agencies and is accountable for their deliveries, tariff negotiations, etc.
- Relevant experience of 2-3 years, in a retail industry.
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant field.
-Good communication skills, English and Arabic.
- Currently residing in Qatar with valid QID.
General Interview Details:
Only applicants residing in Qatar with valid QID are eligible.
Documents Needed: CV,
Passport copy & QID copy
Only Hypermarket/Supermarket experienced applicants will be
Location: Best Western Plus Hotel, Old Salata, Al Safilia Street, Doha.
Date: 15th May 2023
Time: 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
You can also apply to email@example.com