Duties and Responsibility:
· Providing support to the Accounting Department.
· Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, in-charge in procurement and etc.
· Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
· Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
· Preparing financial reports.
· Computing all the overtime of the workers and processing the payroll
· Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
· Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
· Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
· Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
· Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
· Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
· Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
· Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
· Analytical thinker and problem solver.
· With Valid QID and Transferable with NOC
· Can Join Immediately
· The Company is providing salary + transportation (depends on the location)
· If Interested send your CV at email@example.com
Note: Kindly please mentioned how much is your salary expectation in the subject