We have an open position for a Junior accountant. The candidate is responsible for managing the day books, office administration and payment follow up with clients.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure accurate recording of all business transactions.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers regarding outstanding balances.
- Prepare balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements in accordance with legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Validate receipts of expenses and other company expenditures.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Engage in business correspondence with banks, clients, and suppliers.