This position will include repairing a very broad spectrum of telecommunication system to component level utilizing a variety of methodologies and work with the drive team including system testing and configurations.
Responsible for supporting our internal field maintenance operation by providing quality repairs of vast equipment and system on component level.
Company will be disclosed to qualified applicant only.
Desired Skills & Experience
Effectively test, troubleshoot, and repair analog and digital circuits to the component level.
Competent knowledge and use of Oscilloscopes, DMM, power supplies, signal generators, and other test equipment. Read and follow board and system level schematics. Interpret datasheets and effectively apply them to circuit operation and diagnostics. Competent fine pitch solder and de-solder skills including through-hole and surface mount soldering/de-soldering. Ability to follow documented test procedures with little oversight. Maintain productivity without compromising quality or impacting warranty. Plan and perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical and electronic theory and principles, wiring specifications, codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment. Strong working knowledge in safety principles.
- Preferred completion of 2-year college, trade school, or military electronics repair program.
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting circuit boards to the component level as primary duty.
- Ability to read and follow schematic diagrams.
- Ability to interpret and apply component data specifications to circuit requirements.
- Ability to perform quality solder and de-solder work.
- Strong desire to develop new skills, and continuously improve existing skills.
- Experience troubleshooting microprocessor circuits.
- Experience troubleshooting without schematics.
- Experience using established test procedures.
- Able and knowledge to draw such block and schematic diagrams with interpretation of circuit flow.
- Competent with computer technology, internet, and MS Enterprise Office software applications.
- Electronic enthusiast.