MULTI MEDIA MARKETING OFFICER/SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
· Must have 2 to 3 years’ experience with the same field
· Salary will be discussed during the interview
· We are looking for someone who can join immediately
· Transferable Visa
· If interested, kindly please send your CV at **email@example.com**
· In charge for all social media platform of the company ( INSTAGRAM, WEBPAGE, FACEBOOK & etc)
· Contributes to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers.
· Obtains market share by developing social media marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
· Maintains online relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs.
· Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
· Develops new approaches for market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
· Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
· Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
· Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
· Completes social media marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
· Maintains social media marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains social media marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.