YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
QAR 15,001 - QAR 25,000
In-country Hire Only
Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Handl accounts payable, recorded invoices, and performed monthly reconciliation.
- Managing monthly financial reporting for SBU under the group.
- Participate in annual planning as a team player to generate an annual budget and business plan for SBU
- Generate monthly commentary and investigate variance on a monthly basis
- Provide recommendations on process improvements and internal control.
- Produce quarterly forecast
- Power Bi skills are preferable.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
Key personal attributes: -Strong communication skills -Strong leadership skills and experience -Strong analytical and problem-solving skills -Strong organizational skills -Be highly motivated and able to meet deadlines -Ability to work independently -But also enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment -Strong computer skills Preferable - Certified ( CMA / CA / CPA / CIMA / ACCA ) - Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite - Professional level in MS office Please send your CV email@example.com