- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Process Payroll (WPS) and Petty Casg
Qualifications / Skills:
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
*Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
*Experience with financial reporting requirements
*Can Join Immediately
*with Driving License is an advantage
*with Valid ID and NOC
*If interested kindly please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org