We require candidates with minimum 3-4 years’ experience in HR recuitment and locally available.
- Candidates should be a Graduate with excellent English & computer skills (especially Excel) and various HR software programs including HRIS.
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters.
The recruiting, interviewing, and screening responsibilities of HR recruiters which include and not limited to the following:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes & sourcing candidates using job portals.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related fields from an accredited institution.
All resumes should be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar