A well-established Manpower Contracting company in Qatar is looking for a Public Relations & Collections Officer for its operations based in Doha, with the below mentioned criteria,
The PRO will have a prominent role in building strong relationships with main governmental bodies while acting as ambassador for the company. The PRO will ensure successful implementation of PR functions and work closely with different parties to develop the company's public presence.
1. Process, submits and follow up all the company official relations/ transactions with the government sectors.
2. Organize periodic renewal of Licenses. Submission of correct documentation to the Ministry of Labor for visa applications.
3. Prepare, submit & collect all necessary documentation to organize all employee’s official paperwork.
4. Represent the Company at locations such as the Police Station, Airport, Hotels, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities & other significant Departments.
5. Submitting all renewals of visas & labor work permit cards with labor office as well as the immigration department.
6. Processing all labor health cards with the health department.
7. Renewals of official documents of the company (i.e. Trade license, Chamber of commerce, CR, Traffic department, Municipality, Customs clearance etc.);
8. To liaise with authorities to ensure Company compliance to local laws and regulations.
Collection officers are responsible for managing the collection of outstanding debts from clients and customers. They are hired by businesses and collections agencies to inform customers of their overdue bills and attempt to collect payment to mitigate company losses.
1. Reviewing the company debtor list along with the finance dept.
2. Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
3. Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
4. Negotiating suitable payment plans and Maintaining customer payment records.
5. Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.