Job Description, Roles & Responsibilities
· Daily basis checking and verification of petty cash-related expenses.
· Prepare daily bank position and plan the payment disbursement accordingly
· Review and approve the purchase orders of the company on daily basis by analyzing the purchasing history, business requirements, and suppliers’ quotations.
· Monitor monthly reconciliation of GL balances with related modules i.e. AR, AP, Sales.
· Candidate should have experience in reviewing tenders and bank guarantee
· Preparing monthly profitability sheet & forecast with detailed analysis on the variances cost heads.
· Supervises AR, AP & GL entries to ensure internal controls and authorize and ensure accuracy in all payments and release payments in a stipulated time.
· Monitor the bank's reconciliations, review the outstanding matters and incorporate the pending transactions.
· Managing fixed assets module, make all necessary entries for additions, disposal, and transfer of fixed assets.
· Verification of accounting vouchers cash & bank and scrutiny of ledger accounts.
· Control on employee expenses reimbursement / claim processing and oversee the employee payroll processing, co-ordination with payroll agency towards WPS transfers of salary.
· Year-end books of accounts closing, preparing audit schedules, laison with the auditors for successful completion of audits and financial reports.
· Independently deals with the external auditor's matters and arranges to get signed yearly financial statements on time.