Fire safety in buildings is one of their most important security and safety measures. A fire Fighting supervisor is responsible for the piping system and accessories such as knobs, pipe heads, sprinklers, and valves in order to complete the fire sprinkler system.
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning and estimating the requirements of a building with regard to fire sprinkler system
- Assembling crew and equipment necessary for fitting the system
- Study the blueprints of the building in order to decide fitting of the fire sprinkler system
- Must have experience and great knowledge in FM-200 system, VESDA, External deluge/preaction system, fire pumps, Wet & Dry riser,PRV,BFP, Water mist system.
- Should have knowledge of Qatar Civil defense, & National fire protection association standards.
- Maintaining assets tracker and verifying the maintenance checklist,preparing the JSA(Job safety analysis) for the scope of the work.
- Leading the technicians in the proper way to ensure the assigned tasks were completed on time.
- Must have the knowledge of permit system(CAFM), and maintain the Corrective / Preventive maintenance work requests generated in the facility.
- Employ safety measures while installing fire safety systems
- Prepare financial estimates of fitting the whole system
- Ensure high efficiency of the fire sprinkler system
- Meet with the owners of the building and submit plans and estimates
- Ensuring that the quality of materials used is high and durable
- Keeping abreast with the latest developments in fire sprinklers and implementing them whenever and wherever possible
- Documenting all details of work
· Diploma or degree certificate. (Mechanical/Electrical)
Note: Please read the job description and send your Resume/CV according to that.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)