Dulsco Qatar - Hiring - Procurement Executive (Filipino)
To monitor and control purchases by various departments in the Company. To ensure that purchases are made at most competitive terms for quality, price and payment.
· Responsible for purchase of goods & services including manpower from vendors for business requirement
· Ensure purchase orders are correctly prepared and forwarded to suppliers on time
· Ensure the best price, quality and favorable credit terms are obtained for all purchases through competitive quotations
· Co-ordinate for business unit purchases and prepare the purchase orders for all the business units
· Monitor and maintain a centralized control on all purchases
· Compile purchase orders, follow-up with business units for unmatched LPO’s and ensure delivery of goods on time
· Prepare MIS reports, update database, identify competent supplier pertaining to purchases.
· Control cost by negotiating and achieving the competitive market prices and submit savings report.
· Monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organization
· Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
· Other responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time.
· Identify Purchasing Needs / Negotiate with Suppliers
· Inventory Management & Supplier Management
· Control the internal costs incurred by each purchase
· Track your level of dependency towards your suppliers
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree graduate or diploma Holder
· Min 3+ experience in Procurement with Reputed organization
· Computer literate, with advanced Excel skills/abilities
· Fluent in English written and spoken
· Preferably with Oracle software knowledge
· Nationality: Filipino (Others please ignore)
· Job duration: long term
· Working hours: 8Am to 5Pm / 5 days
· Job location: Dulsco Qatar W.L.L, he Commercial Avenue, Safwa Building Block 23 1st floor, Doha, Qatar / https://goo.gl/maps/CDtoes2Xz5Qxg8Ph9
· Company will provide 21 days calendar holiday 1 year
· Company will provide Air ticket completion of 1 year
· Medical Card / Group Medical Insurance
· Salary: As per market standards
Only transferable visa candidates can share the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org