We are looking for an experienced FEMALE Travel Consultant to join our team! If you are passionate and enthusiastic about traveling, and if you love improving others' travel experiences, you will love this job!
• Achieves revenue targets of the department and contribute to the overall growth of the organization.
• Manages all air / ground leisure / holiday products and ensure best rates available for the customers.
• Understands clients’ needs and suggests a suitable and memorable holiday experience.
• Organizes travel from beginning to end, including air tickets, accommodation, transportation, travel insurance, and activities.
• Identifies new destinations for leisure experience, conducts field trips to evaluate DMCs and suppliers, negotiates contracts terms with DMCs and other suppliers to create holiday outbound / inbound packages in the market including fixed departures.
• Ensures delivery of the highest service standards to customers in line with company’s policies and procedures achieving an error free operation.
• Initiates and implements marketing / promotional activities using social media and other channels and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
• Amadeus Reservation System.
• Bachelor degree.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in local Travel Agency, Have own database.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English & Arabic language.
• Able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards.
• High level of computer literacy.
• Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
• Strong team focus and commitment attitude.
• Customer focused and always drives customer satisfaction when responding to customer inquiries and calls.
• Flexible to work on shifts.
• Immediate joining.
Salary and incentives shall be provided according to the experience.
Please send to email@example.com or WhatsApp 33698844