Information Technology - Cyber Security Officer / IT Administrator
Degree in Engineering or MCA from recognized University. Professional Certification such as MCSA, MCSE, CCNA and IT Security is preferred. IT Security certifications/courses will be an added advantage.
Candidate should have strong knowledge and driving skills in the following IT Security areas. He should be fully hands on and perform the activities by himself.
- Cyber Security and Governance.
- End Point Security.
- Network Security.
- Applications Security.
- Data Protection laws and Security.
- Cloud Security.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
- Incident Handling and Management.
- IOT (Internet of Things)
- IT Administrator
3-5 years of related experience of which minimum 2 years should be in a similar position covering above mentioned areas.e mentioned areas.
- Ensure that the IT systems, Networking, Data center, IT Infrastructure are fully secured from the point of view of Hacking, Intrusions, Preventions, Data theft, Access controls, etc. and align to the Cyber security laws of Qatar.
- Conduct regular security drills and plug the issues.
- Dealing with IT Administrator activities
- Documentation of policies and procedures is a part of the responsibility.
The ideal candidate should have strong leadership and driving skills. He should be good at preparing IT Security Policy and procedures documents and deploying them across the organization.
Submit your updated Resume through indeed or Whatsapp at
Fluent in English speaking is a must. Good at communication and presentation.
Copyrights© 2022- Cybersoft Systems
Designed & Developed By:IT Department-Cybersoft Systems