ECE is looking for a Finance Manager, the ideal candidate should have a solid foundation and will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper Management on future Financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company's leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company's objectives.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contact outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients informal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.