We are looking for a qualified Customer Care representative to who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support.
· Providing troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
· Providing data and guides to help the sales team
· Developing and monitoring performance indicators
· Maintains customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions.
· Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
· Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
· Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers’ accounts.
· Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
· Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
· Review pending orders and specific customers requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
· Suggest sales process improvements
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
· In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· Teamwork and motivational skills
· 1-3 years Experience working with customer support.