· Implement the provided outlet visit schedule and
· Merchandise company products in the assigned outlets by following company merchandising standards (FIFO/ Planogram/ Rental agreements/ Brand rule of Thumb)
· To perform daily checks on all company products shelf space, location, Out of stock, expiry, visibility, damage, organization, and facings as per the agreed deal in assigned outlets.
· Works with key accounts on the right stock replenishment to reduce/eliminate out of stocks.
· Responsible for placing point of sales material (POS) in all covered stores.
· Ensures that price tags are placed on all off shelf displays properly in the right place.
· Looks and records shelf life of products on customer card. Makes sure that products with a fresh shelf life are in the back of the shelf and that products with old shelf life are placed on the front of the shelf (FIFO).