- Collaborates with sales and product teams to develop branding messages.
- Identifies target customers and markets.
- Collects and compiles customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership.
- Collects and maintains sales records required to track, review, and modify the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Forecasts and analyzes sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance; prepares and presents reports summarizing information; makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Develops and distributes materials related to sales, training, and marketing.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PLease send your CV to email@example.com (Subject: Name/ Position applying fo)