Monitor material coordination between production, design and sales department.
Handle authority approvals of local agencies.
. Correspondence with client / consultants / subcontractors.
. Coordinate with different local authorities to obtain drawing approvals.
. Should be aware of health and safety guidelines related to interior fit out project management.
. Will have to send weekly updates and prepare minutes of the meeting.
. Coordination with design and estimation team.
. Assuring correct and Precise documentation of materials, inspections and closure documentation.
. Analyse project bottleneck and taking immediate action.
. Will have to coordinate with multiple suppliers and team members.
. Prepare project schedule.
. Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control plans. Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity and quality.Monitor and control materials release from suppliers.
• Monitor and insure a strict adherence to the production schedule.
• Prepare and submit production update reports regularly and as needed, inclusive but not limited to daily activities, deviations from targets, returns and other related issues.
• Assure quality standards are met and report any deviations from the standards and direct the corrective actions for different production units.
• Maintain records of the transfer slips with any quality issues arise over the production course.
• Verify, coordinate and participate (as needed) in site surveys before proceeding with production
to validate the project drawings.
• Keep proper and updated records of site surveys.
• Arrange production force into balanced groups and distribute jobs between them maintaining proper coordination and integration between different groups.
• Reconcile time records (Exact time) against production targets.
• Monitor material usage and ensure the least waste overall production processes.
• Propose and implement innovative ideas to save materials and man/hours