Job Title: Accountant (Receivables)
We are looking for Accounts Receivables Executive to join our team. Filipino Female ONLY.
SPONSORSHIP TRANSFER IS A MUST!
An analytical accounts receivable professional to assist our accounting department as it receives, processes, and collects on goods sold to our trading customers and services rendered ATY and Projects Clients.
In this role, she will be required to review account information, correct discrepancies, and ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected from all our Group Companies.
She should be a skilled and thorough analytical skilled with excellent communication and record-keeping skills. She should be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated with strong math and computer skills. Specially ERP working experience minimum 3 years of company of Trading and projects related accounts receivables .
Accounts Receivable Responsibilities:
• Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
• Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
• Processing and recording transactions.
• Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
• Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
• Working with the collections department /Credit Control to review accounts, client payments, credit history.
• Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, posting receipts , sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
• Generating reports and statements for internal use.
Accounts Receivable Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role. (Trading and projects accounts receivables of ERP system)
• Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with bookkeeping software.
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
• High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
Interested candidates with relevant experience can email their CV to recruitment0200 @gmail.com or whatsapp on 66707093p on 66707093