· Install or upgrade fire alarms in commercial and residential buildings
· Trouble shooting and repair alarm systems already in place
· Maintaining the equipment’s
· Perform inspections to ensure alarms are installed according to code
· Complete detailed inspection reports, documenting any issues
· Respond to emergency service calls
· Testing of equipment’s as per design & standard
· Knowledge about third party interface services
· Maintain a clean and safe workspace
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Vocational/technical school training /equivalent required.
- Able to speak , read & write English
- Two – Three years of related experience preferred.
- Age- less than 40 yrs