- Delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry, and reporting.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Address employees’ and clients’ queries (via email, phone or in-person)
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Update office policies as needed