Work with Client Managers and Project Managers to understand and analyze the client requirements.
- Present the client requirements to the design team so as to design and deliver solutions as per client needs.
- Assist in design, development, and management of new, existing or acquisition products.
- Participate in design sessions for development of new functionality and for customization of existing functionality.
- Review product performance against client requirements so as to provide optimal product.
- Perform product demonstrations for both prospective clients and existing clients as needed.
- Ensure that technical team maintains the product demonstration equipment and supplies in good working condition.
- Develop expertise in product knowledge, technical knowledge, and industry and process knowledge in relevant product areas.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of marketplace, competitors and industry trends in order to identify new business and marketing opportunities.
- Develop product reference document and product courseware for customers.
- Ensure marketing and training materials are fully compliant and appropriately updated and distributed.
- Create and maintain a product marketing plan for increasing sales and revenue.
- Train sales team in product knowledge.
- Address customer queries in timely fashion.
- Work with management and client to determine product roadmap and milestones.