As the Executive Assistant to the Chairman, your role is to provide administration support, so he can perform his role effectively and efficiently. Given the high-profile nature of this position, the role will require some flexibility in working hours to ensure that support is provided when needed the most.
• Female , Preferably from Philippines
• 2-4 years of experience as a Personal Assistant is A MUST.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Presentable and flexible.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets.
• MS Office and English proficiency
• Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Aligning with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
• Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
• Observing best business practices and etiquette.
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Local Hire and has Valid QID
• Experience Needed:2-4 Years
• Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
• Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
• Gender: Female
• Salary: Confidential (Upon Inteview)
Kindly send your CV at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org