- To assist AD&C Plant Day Team Technical Officer in enforcement of AD&C Plant operation activities including shift routine, equipment testing and changing over program, start up and shut down and operation manpower deployment
- To assist in replenishment of chemical supplies for AD&C Plant operation.
- To assist in the safe, smooth and efficient operation of the AD&C Plant.
- To ensure raw materials from Weighbridge Station and S&R Plant for Stream 1 and Stream 2 of AD&C Plant are correct in terms of quality and quantity.
- To assist in ensuring that Daily Operation Reports and plant documentation is up-to-date, filed and transmitted to all relevant parties.
- Assist Day Team Technical Officer of preparation and filling of plant time sheets, attendance logs and asset logs
- To assist Day Team Technical Officer in leading Heavy Machinery Operators and ensure smooth operation of Heavy Machineries
- To assist in leading Plant general workers in ensuring cleanliness and housekeeping of AD&C Plant
- To ensure that all data required for the safe, smooth and efficient operation of AD&C Plant such as record books, logsheets, checklist are accurate and in place for traceability and process improvement.
- Proactively highlight issues affecting the smooth and efficient operation of the plant with high regards to safety, quality and process optimization.
- Any other duty as assigned by AD&C Plant Day Team Technical Officer.
- Technical Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in industrial plant such as waste & waste water plant & biotechnology field would be an advantage.
- Team oriented and self driven
Please send CV to email with subject title "Technician (ADCP) " to email@example.com