1. Communicate to the client / customers regarding the cargo which have been shipped via land, air and sea.
2. Respond to all request and quotations and provide reports to the supervisor- customer relationship.
3. Respond promptly to the problems of the customer.
4. Monitor the shipments on a daily basis, deal with any issues that may have occurred.
5. Maintain records of interactions / shipments with the customer in an orderly manner.
-Qatar/GCC Experience preferred
Duration :1 year & extendable
Qualified candidates share your CV & Certificates to
Whatsapp - 31117626(only messages, no calls please)