MARU restaurant is looking for family-like and reliable people to join our team. We value candidates with excellent verbal communication that are vital for great customer service, positive attitude, team-oriented and willingness to learn new skills.
<Job openings for 3 Filipinos (female)>
Candidates interested in this job opening, please read below:
- Employer: MARU RESTAURANT W.L.L.
- Job location: Al-Nour Plaza (1st floor), West-Bay, Doha-Qatar
- Position title: Waitress (Full-time:10 hours a day)
- Age: 24 -32
- Nationality: Filipino (female)
- Experience: 3 years or more as a waitress
- Should be able to work immediately
- Must have transferrable visa/NOC
Tasks & Expected outcomes:
- Develops & maintains positive relationships with customers.
- Dealing with customer complaints or concerns immediately.
- Hands on with serving.
- Receiving and entering orders.
- Reporting customer feedbacks to the chef and the owner.
- Allocate responsibilities to each waiter/waitresses on shift and monitor performance closely.
- Ensure waiters/waitresses follow correct manuals and regulations of the restaurant.
- Excellent English speaking skill (fluent)
- Accommodation: WestBay
- Transportation and accommodation provided (CANNOT live-out)
- Less than 5 minutes drive from accommodation to the restaurant
- 2 meals provided a day
- 1 day off every week
Candidates interested in this job opening, please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org: complete resume + latest photo
All the details mentioned above are not negotiable; only salary will be negotiated.
***For more inquiries call 77462817 (whatsapp)