DescriptionWe are looking for a qualified Electrical Supervisor to supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the Electrical Technicians and other site personnel as assigned, recognising and meeting the customer's needs and ensuring strict compliance with the time-frame, budget costs, technical , safety and quality standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervises all Electrical installation work ensuring strict compliance with the agreed timescale, technical, safety and quality standards.
- Assists with the preparation of overall work schedules, bill of materials, plant inspections, plant commissioning, trouble shooting, and final handover
- Follows up with Material Control Division and vendors as necessary to ensure delivery of plant and equipment as per work schedules.
- Co-operates with the Field Services Engineer & Project Engineer establishing and carrying out
- Procedures for inspection and control of materials, adherence to technical, quality and safety standards.
- Full control on reading, understanding & execution of project drawings electrical & instrumentation.
- Monitors Technicians time keeping, job performance and provides input to performance appraisals;
- Assists guides and counsels Technicians as necessary;
- Participates in training and development activities of Technicians as necessary.
- Anticipates and uses initiative to resolve problems while constantly updating the Field Services Engineers & Project Engineer regarding electrical aspects of the project.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Supervisor.
- Marking of As Built Drawings upon completion of Electrical Installation.
- Documentation & maintaining records.
- Follow all HSE related Responsibility, Accountability and Authority.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in electrical installation, to include 2 years site supervision of WT & WWT Plants
- Experience in the field of water treatment and pump stations is recommended
- Candidate must be available in Qatar and have a valid QID
To apply, please send your CV to the following email address: