We are looking for an excperinced Mechanical Technician to install mechanical equipment, Pipes, fittings, supports, instruments for projects s directed by the Foreman, recognising and meeting the customer's needs and in strict compliance with the agreed timescale, technical, safety and quality standards.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Carries out mechanical installation work under the guidance of the Foreman in strict compliance with the agreed timescale, technical, safety and quality standards.
- Able to read & understand mechanical & piping drawings.
- Art of technical Installation skills.
- Anticipates and uses initiative to resolve problems of a mechanical nature; assists engineers and fellow technicians providing support and assistance with the mechanical aspects of the project
- Assists in preparation of materials list, plant inspections, plant commissioning, trouble shooting and final handover of installation work ensuring strict compliance with agreed timescale, technical, safety and quality standards.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Supervisor
- Follow all HSE related Responsibility, Accountability and Authority.
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- Mechanical Senior Trades Certificate (ITI) or equivalent
- 5 years mechanical installation, preferably in WT and WWT plant
To apply, please send your CV to the following email address: